腾讯体育TÜV Rheinland is accredited and notified to verify your construction and building glass products including any intended application of these products against compliance with the CPR (European Construction Products Regulation) for the attestation of conformity of construction products as stated in the 2000/245/EC for CE marking and harmonized standards according to the glass mandate M/135.
腾讯体育TÜV Rheinland is designated as a technical service laboratory for ECE R43 glass testing for automotive applications. As a precursor TÜV Rheinland is eligible to audit and test your automotive glass products and production processes under the approval of the RDW (the administrative department and approval authority for the Netherlands) and the KBA (the administrative department and approval authority in Germany).
腾讯体育To ensure the quality, durability and safety of your glass products, we provide a wide range of testing and certification services that support the successful distribution of your products on the market. TÜV Rheinland wants to support you in such way that you can offer your customers the products with the safety they need and for the purpose they intend, such as heat and sound insulating, durability, fire safety, security against burglary and resistance against bullet attacks or explosions.
For non-standard and specific glass products we can assist your company in issuing ETAs (European Technical Approvals) and CUAPs (Common Understanding of Assessment Procedure) in line with the required CE marking.
- the TÜV Rheinland web-based and online certificates database provides real-time proof of your CE mark, Certificates and implemented Quality Systems to any of your customers
The testing and certification services are:
- Construction, automotive, ships
- Furniture, kitchens, showers
- Greenhouses, elevators, packaging
- Sound barriers along highways and railway tracks
The testing services for all kinds of glass include testing on:
- Mechanical strength, durability, breakage behavior
- Temperature changes, UV-radiation, humidity
- Luminous and solar characteristics
- Chemical resistance, burglar resistance, etc
Count on our experience as an authorized certification body that offers a truly global service in line with local glass market requirements – this makes TÜV Rheinland unique as notified body in the global glass industry.
For more information, please mail us at email@example.com or check